Delayed start of the school year for the Grande Ecole program
Choosing istec for a delayed school start of the year means joining a top management school, without waiting for the next school year, while benefiting from an accelerated and personalized training.
Welcome to a personalized, intensive program that allows you, in 6 weeks, to :
- Discover and quickly integrate istec,
- Upgrade on the subjects taught at a pace that suits you,
- Integrate well into a class before taking the second semester’s courses,
- To really give yourself the means to succeed in your year of reorientation
The Magellan Program takes you on a journey, during which you will discover all the fundamental subjects taught in a top busines school. The inspiring story of this navigator also provides the cultural and historical background that is essential for any manager today.
The Magellan istec program is intended only for students wishing to join istec in the 1st, 2nd or 4th year of the Grande Ecole program.
At the end of this delayed start of the school year, you will have the opportunity to complete an internship. From the following year you can continue your studies in a work-study program if you wish to.
This incredible journey, Magellan prepared it with the greatest rigor:
- Defining your objective (Strategy & Vision)
- Getting the word out about your project (Marketing & Communication)
- Convincing the king (Negotiation & Sales)
- Estimating the budget of the expedition (Accounting & Finance)
- Hiring sailors (Human Resources) …
- …and take them to the end of the world (Leadership)
And then, they embarked on an adventure:
- Maping the road, exploring (Innovation)
- Showing solidarity (Team building)
- Discovering new cultures (Intercultural and Languages)
Before returning to tell their exploits :
- Reporting (writing workshop/Voltaire project)
- Communicating and explaining (Communication)
The delayed start of the school year is only open to students in the 1st, 2nd and 4th years of the Grande Ecole program.
You can register to our free istec exam (group and individual oral tests) and we will also evaluate your academic record.
Next exam dates: to come
- Last week of January: on campus, an intensive integration week,
- Beginning of February until mid-March: e-learning with a personalized revision program supplemented by regular updates with teachers,
- Mid-March: final individual assessment of knowledge level.
The integration seminar
The integration week takes students on a journey: In 1518, an exiled Portuguese named Fernando de Magellan managed to convince the Spanish king Charles V to finance a crazy project: “There is a passage leading from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean. Give me a fleet and I will sail around the world from east to west.
At the end of the integration week, students join the program while continuing their personalized learning according to their needs.
In parallel with the second semester courses, students in the delayed start of the school year follow a refresher course through individual e-learning. An introductory course including the fundamental knowledge allowing students to follow the courses of the semester with confidence. These blocks are accessible à la carte and allow new students to build an ultra-personalized pathway according to their prior learning and their study project.
During 6 weeks, they complete their knowledge, by appropriating new notions or by deepening others.
They tell us about the delayed start of the school year
3rd year Grande Ecole Program
Tasbih EL MOATASSIM
Master 1 Grande Ecole Program
GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAM