International at istec
Cultural openness and openness to others are priorities in our missions and values, which are reflected in:
- Up to 3 semesters of study possible at a foreign university.
- The possibility to do all internships abroad.
- The possibility of taking a gap year abroad: mission in a company or at a partner university of istec.
- Preparation for official exams (TOEIC, TOEFL, etc.).
- Programs taught in English with a focus on the international development of markets.
- The opportunity to start learning a new language (e.g., Chinese, Italian, etc.).
- Daily interactions with international students welcomed within the framework of international exchange agreements.
International in Bachelor's in Management
Students who choose the International Management major in the Bachelor’s in Management have the opportunity to spend a semester studying abroad.
Semester 1: 100% alternating (under an alternating internship contract) and taught in English in Paris.
Semester 2: 100% international – courses taught in English at the host university and an international or internationally-oriented internship of at least 2 months.
Our destinations: Dublin, Ireland; Copenhagen, Denmark; Seville, Spain; or Montreal, Canada.
International in Program Grande École
The Program Grande École fulfills our commitments to internationalization and offers numerous opportunities to study abroad and enhance employability:
- 1 semester of study possible in Cork, Ireland, in semester 5 (3rd year).
- 1 mandatory semester of study in European universities in semester 6 (3rd year).
Our destinations: Berlin, Karlsruhe, Cologne, Copenhagen, Limerick, Dubrovnik, Vilnius, Bratislava, Milan, Seville, Madrid, or Warsaw.
- 1 semester of study possible in semester 7 (M1) at one of our 57 partner universities.
- Over 10 months of international internships – to be completed in France or abroad.
- A Luxury & Customer Care major, taught entirely in English starting from M1.
Why Study Abroad During Higher Education?
When studying abroad, you are exposed to unique experiences that push you out of your comfort zone and develop skills in communication, problem-solving, and adapting to new situations. These soft skills are highly valuable for your future professional endeavors.
Furthermore, studying abroad can help you expand your professional network. You can meet people from all over the world, make new friends, and establish connections with local professionals. These connections can be very beneficial when seeking employment or advancing your career in the future.
Finally, having one or more study abroad experiences can make you more competitive in the job market. Employers value the skills you can acquire while studying abroad, including language proficiency and the ability to work in multicultural environments.
In summary, studying abroad is a significant experience for those who wish to add an international dimension to their future professional endeavors.