The Scientific Council
The Scientific Council is composed of recognized researchers who are heads of laboratories or research programs in the academic world.
The Scientific Council is chaired by Yvon PESQUEUX, ENS Cachan, Doctor in Management Sciences, HDR, Professor at CNAM, Past President of IFSAM – International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management.
Members of the Scientific Council
- Faouzi BENSEBAA: Doctor in Management Sciences, HDR, Professor at the University of Paris VIII, teaches strategy, CSR, and epistemology.
- Jean-Philippe DENIS: Doctor in Management Sciences, HDR, Professor at Paris Sud University, editor-in-chief of the Revue Française de Gestion, contributor to Xerfi Canal and The Conversation, Vice-President CNU 06.
- Rémi JARDAT: Doctor in Management Sciences, HDR, Professor at Evry University, Vice-President of EURAM, Director of Research at ISTEC from 2005 to 2016.
- Ewan OIRY: Doctor in Management Sciences, HDR, Professor at ESG-UQAM, Vice-President responsible for relations between the board and the board of directors at AGRH.
- Sibel YAMAK: Professor of Management at the University of Wolverhampton, teaches CSR and sustainable development, works on elites and social movements, and former President of EURAM.
Role of the Scientific Council
The Scientific Council, which includes the director of research at istec, has the role of contributing to the reflection on the scientific environment of istec and the “Research” project that it must nurture.
Representing the scientific community, it provides insight into the major directions to consider and contributes to monitoring and directing the research policy of the institution by proposing research management rules.