The joint incubator Istec x EEMI
Istec and EEMI have joined their know-how to offer a common entrepreneurship incubator to their students. The goal? Reinforce the support of students’ and graduates’ business creation projects.
Istec attaches great importance to entrepreneurial initiatives and wishes to allow each student or graduate with a business creation project to find within the school the resources, expertise and support they need to develop their project and create their business.
Istec x EEMI incubator is a member of the IGEU (Initiatives des Grandes Écoles et Universités).
In 2022, 68 project holders are currently incubated.
Our developed infrastructures
Istec and EEMI provide you with infrastructures designed to innovate:
- Coworking space
- Meeting rooms*
- Recording studios*
Our support service
Support services adapted to the different projects and levels of advancement of students are also offered:
- 5 hours of personalized counseling/month
- Support from the incubator’s permanent members
- Information or training sessions on many topics (financial statement analysis, management, business development, business plan development, offer definition, market analysis)
- Technical support for the design and production of innovative prototypes through its laboratories and associated partners
- The provision of a workspace in the Panoramas area (maximum 2 workstations per project)
- Access to different infrastructures (meeting room, studio…)
- Free Wifi
Our privileged networks
We accompany you throughout your projects and make you benefit from privileged networks:
- Orientation and/or accompaniment to Istec – EEMI partner structures (BPI France, Ile de France Regional Council, Departmental Councils and Ile de France urban communities, organizations and associations involved in supporting business creation, banks and other financial organizations…)
- Possibility of joining the PEPITE (the network of student entrepreneurs)
How the Istec x EEMI incubator works
- Pre-selection: study of the admissibility of the project by Henry Pironin, Director of the incubator
- Application: if the application is admissible, you must submit an application form
- Selection: validation of the application by the Validation Committee, which gathers twice a year
- Start of incubation: signing of an 18-month agreement between the incubator and the incubatee.
For any questions: Contact Henry Pironin, Director of the Incubator, firstname.lastname@example.org – 07 77 28 93 19
Address: 12 Galerie Montmartre, 75002 Paris