Support throughout your career
For the benefit of students, young graduates and also experienced alumni who wish to give a new direction to their career, the Alumni Association’s career service is attentive, present and active.
- Developing the number of job offers, internships or work-study programs submitted by graduates, companies or recruitment agencies: more than 3,000 offers per year,
- Regularly invite graduates to the istec campus for job dating to meet and recruit their future employees: the Istecians!
- To provide training in job search techniques, through teaching and personalized advice to students on how to write a resume, a cover letter and how to approach companies and succeed in job interviews,
- To help graduates in their job search by putting them in touch with recruiting graduates, and by customized coaching.
To strengthen the services offered to students and alumni, the istec and APEC – Association pour l’Emploi des Cadres – have signed a partnership agreement.
Job hunting assistance
- Ask for an appointment with our Career Delegate, Aleth SAGLIER, a recruitment professional. Selon vos souhaits, il est possible de travailler sur vos projets, vos compétences, vos motivations, vos techniques de recherche d’emploi ou encore de revoir votre CV, votre lettre de motivation et de simuler un entretien d’embauche.Pour un RV avec la coach carrières de l’association des diplômés n’hésitez pas à contacter : Claude Wisdorff – email@example.com.Les rendez-vous peuvent également se dérouler en présentiel ou à distance (entre 1h et 1h30).