MBA Corporate Finance
The MBA Finance objective is to train professionals in the field of banking, insurance and more widely financial institutions. This training allows graduates to master mathematical and IT tools applied to finance and develop knowledge and deepened technical know-how, as well as an innovative vision of the sector in the context of continual change.
The MBA Finance is a study program that is multidisciplinary; it gives students deepened knowledge in cash management, fiscal strategy, portfolio management, FinTech, Structured finance and project finance, Mergers and acquisitions, Taxation…while taking into account the legal and economic part of these sectors. The teaching of this MBA is mainly given by qualified professionals and prefers group work and team work to promote leadership and real-life situations.
The cost of this program varies according to the course chosen between 8 880€ and 12 980€.
Focus on specialization
Whether they choose the classic 12-month or the reinforced 18-month program, students will take courses specific to the Corporate Finance specialization: Marketing of financial products, Cash Flow management, Trade finance, Portfolio management and Financial analysis.
Educational content - 12 months classic track
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Management and Performance
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Internship from 4 to 6 months
Educational content - 18 months reinforced track
- Consumer Behavior
- Fundamental Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Performance Tools
- Business plan, Construction and Financial Strategy
- Fundamental Finance
- Sales Force Management
- Sustainable, Environmental and Social Development of the Company
- Environment and International
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Communication through Art and Theater
- 3-month internship
- Financial Manager
- Responsible of a Bank Agency
- Head of Marketing Studies of Financial Products
- Financial Strategy Advisor
- Head of Financial Department