ISTEC BACHELOR’S DEGREE: BAC TO BAC+3: TRAINING IN BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL
The aim of the ISTEC Bachelor’s degree programme is to train students in the functioning of a company and its challenges in the domains of commerce, the digital world and communication, as well as international business development.
The programme can be followed on an entirely block-release arrangement or with studies at the beginning (with work placements during the year), a real asset for combining theoretical teaching with professional experience.
Thanks to a firm foundation of two years on the basics of company management and a third year of specialisation, students become true professionals, operational in a company environment, a guarantee of employability!
The highlights of the Bachelor’s degree programme (BAC to BAC+3):
- Education from the Baccalaureate to Master’s degree level (Bac+3)
- 180 European Credits Transfer System
- Choice of a curriculum with training at the beginning or a 100% block release-based curriculum
- Up to 36 months of experience in a company by virtue of a block release arrangement
- Possibility of one semester abroad
- Three specialisations in third year: Business, Digital and Communication, International
- Possibility to continue studies on the Grande Ecole programme after the third year: International Curriculum or Block-Release Curriculum