GRANDE ÉCOLE YEAR 1: ACQUISITION OF BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN MANAGEMENT, COMMERCE AND MARKETING – BEGINNING OF THE PERSONAL CAREER PATH
The first year allows students to acquire basic knowledge of commerce and marketing, discover the world of business and begin to create their personal and professional career plan. The teaching is supplemented with support and guidance on methods, time management, priorities management and teamwork.
Focus on a high point:
Sectoral study: marketing and strategic analysis of an economic sector and of a product or a service. This study is the central theme of the acquisition of basic knowledge in marketing.
Each student is individually monitored by a lecturer or a professional associated with the school. This coach will enable the student to:
- define their personal and professional motivations,
- identify their skills and personal qualities… and their areas of growth
- use to their best advantage the teaching provided and the experiences of the work carried out.
Work placement and sales and marketing activity in the field:
- 15 days (of sales and marketing activity in the field) and the possibility of participating in the French Open in the context of sales or merchandising experience.
- A minimum of 2 months of work placement in France or abroad to find out about business within sales and marketing roles.