The third year of the Bachelor’s degree programme is a year of specialisation.
Semester 1: Under a 100% block release arrangement (under an alternating work placement/study contract) in English in Paris
Semester 2: 100% abroad: studies in English in a foreign university and work placement abroad of a minimum duration of two months.
- Acquire the most recent knowledge and skills in relation to international business development.
- Identify expanding sectors, strong growth areas and innovative companies and start-ups.
Teaching given in English:
- International sales strategy
- Negotiation and sales
- International invitations to tender
- Development assistance
- European lobbying
- International business law
- Purchasing on the markets
- Logistics and supply chain
- Business models
- International taxation
- Intercultural management
- Project management
- Corporate finance
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility…
One semester abroad with three months in a European capital to put your knowledge into practice and speak English in a professional context. This semester in Europe is an opportunity to experience personal growth, discover a city of business and a different culture and methods of working.
Students attend lectures on Marketing, Communication, Sales, Negotiation, Entrepreneurship, Economics and Culture in a school or partner university of ISTEC. In addition to teaching, there are professional meet-ups, cultural visits and visits to local companies. The structured and guided semester of studies abroad is supplemented by a more personal period of intercultural discovery through a work placement with an international dimension (minimum duration of two months).