ISTEC IS ABLE TO RECEIVE CATEGORIES A AND B (100% OF THE NON-QUOTA PART)
What are the diplomas and degrees under the RNCP –National Directory of Professional Certifications– of the ISTEC courses?
Category A: ISTEC is eligible for its MUM and NTC qualifications, RNCP level 3.
Category B: ISTEC is eligible for its Master’s degree from the Higher Institute of Commercial Sciences, Techniques and Economics, RNCP level 1.
How do you pay your apprenticeship tax ?
To pay your apprenticeship tax to ISTEC, you simply complete the payment slip provided by your OCTA before 1 March, stating ISTEC as the recipient of the non-quota part A and/or B.
ISTEC is the partner of a collection body distributing apprenticeship tax, officially approved by ministerial order: AGEFA
You can also download your payment declaration at: www.agefa.org
How is your apprenticeship tax distributed?
Why allocate your apprenticeship tax to ISTEC?
Contribute to the development of the school that supports your projects!
ISTEC offers you many tools to assist with the development of your company. Recruitment, training courses, studies, events, talks, we offer you a whole range of assistance to enhance your growth. Services for professionals
In turn, you then have the opportunity to support ISTEC’s projects.
Your apprenticeship tax contributes to:
• Investing in teaching initiatives and the creation of new courses
• Helping students fund their studies and enhancing equal opportunities
• Investing in infrastructure (new premises, equipment)
• Pursuing our process of digital transition and the modernisation of administrative processes
• Developing the activities of the ISTEC Centre for Studies and Research.
• Increasing ISTEC’s visibility and image in the interests of recruitment