International admission covers students who live abroad or in the French Overseas Departments and Territories.
This admission procedure is based on the examination of the candidate’s application, which is assessed by the Panel:
- Examination of the candidate’s application:coefficient 7
- Level of English:coefficient 3
The full application is examined when it is received and the result of the assessment is notified by email, as well as the methods of registration in the event that the candidate is admitted by the Panel.
Here are the steps to follow if you would like to apply to ISTEC:
1. Register on the ISTEC candidate area:
2. Provide the requested documents:
- Academic transcripts obtained in the last two years of studies
- If qualification already obtained, transcript of the Baccalaureate or equivalent qualification
- If French is not your mother tongue: a photocopy of your results in the French TEF test or equivalent
- If English is not your mother tongue: a photocopy of your results in an English test (TOEFL, TOEIC, BULATS, IELTS or Cambridge tests)
- A CV
- A cover letter
- An attendance certificate for the year of studies in progress
- A photocopy of your passport.
For more information, contact mister Stéphane Djelilate: (+33 ) 1 40 40 20 29, email@example.com