Grande École Programme – Bac to Master’s degree level (Bac+5)
- State-recognised Master’s degree qualification
- Possibility of one semester in universities abroad (90 partner universities across the world)
- Flexible curriculum: International Curriculum or Block-Release Curriculum
- Up to 24 months of experience in a company
- 14 specialisation options in fifth year (Luxury Sector, Digital Marketing, Events, Finance, International Negotiation, Design…)
- Double degree with an engineering school (ENIM)
Who can apply for the ISTEC Exam?
Fourth year: When they register, candidates must be in year Bac+3 or already have passed year Bac+3 or hold an equivalent foreign qualification
Candidates may only register once in the exam per academic year.
How is the Exam organised and what are the tests?
The entrance exam is held on the ISTEC Campus (128 Quai de Jemmapes 75010 Paris). Candidates must attend at 09:30 and they begin with the written tests; lunch is provided in the campus cafeteria and then the candidates meet the exam panels for the oral test (day ends at 17:30 at the latest).