ADMISSIONS TO THE GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAMME: FIRST YEAR, SECOND YEAR, THIRD YEAR
Grande École Programme – Bac to Master’s degree level (Bac+5)
- State-recognised Master’s degree qualification
- Studies from the Baccalaureate to Master’s degree level (Bac+5)
- 3 semesters in universities abroad (90 partner universities across the world)
- Up to 19 months of work placement in France or abroad
- Curriculum flexible from the fourth year onward: International Curriculum or Block-Release Curriculum
- 14 specialisation options in fifth year (Luxury Sector, Digital Marketing, Events, Finance, International Negotiation, Design, etc.)
- Double degree with an engineering school (ENIM)
Who can apply for the ISTEC Exam?
First year: When they register, candidates must be in Terminale (final year of secondary school in France) or already hold the Baccalaureate or an equivalent foreign qualification
Second year: When they register, candidates must be in year Bac+1 or already have passed year Bac+1 or hold an equivalent foreign qualification
Third year: When they register, candidates must be in year Bac+2 or already have passed year Bac+2 or hold an equivalent foreign qualification
Candidates may only register once in the exam per academic year.
How is the Exam organised and what are the tests?
The written tests are held by the TEAM Exam body in your chosen town.
The oral tests are held on the ISTEC campus in Paris.
When you register on the TEAM Examination website, you select:
- a date for the written testsfor three business schools + an exam centre (Paris, Lyons, Toulouse, Rennes, etc.)
- a date for the oral tests. You can select from a range of dates and the oral tests can be sat on the same day as the written tests.
For candidates sitting all the tests on the same day, lunch is provided in the ISTEC cafeteria.
Candidates may sit the tests from December for the start of the new school year in September 2016.
THE ENTRANCE EXAM TESTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: