ADMISSIONS TO BACHELOR’S DEGREE: BAC TO BAC+3: FIRST YEAR, SECOND YEAR, THIRD YEAR
Bachelor’s degree programme – Bac to Bac+3
- Education from the Bac to Bachelor’s degree level (Bac+3)
- Choice of a curriculum with training at the beginning or a 100% block release-based curriculum
- Up to 36 months of experience in a company by virtue of a block release arrangement
- Possibility of one semester abroad
- Three specialisations in third year: Business, Digital and Communication, International
- Possibility to continue studies on the Grande Ecole programme after the third year: International Curriculum or Block-Release Curriculum
First year: When they register, candidates must be in Terminale (final year of secondary school in France) or already hold the Baccalaureate or an equivalent foreign qualification
Second year: When they register, candidates must be in year Bac+1 or already have passed year Bac+1 or hold an equivalent foreign qualification
Third year: When they register, candidates must be in year Bac+2 or already have passed year Bac+2 or hold an equivalent foreign qualification
The candidate may only register once in the exam per academic year.
Organisation and tests
The entrance exam is held on the ISTEC Campus (128 Quai de Jemmapes 75010 Paris).
Candidates must attend at 10:30 and they begin with a written test; lunch is provided in the campus cafeteria and then the candidates meet the exam panels for the oral test.